As a KLC team member, you can…
Help drive the future of online communities.
KLC leads the way in blending innovative & traditional market research through our online communities, creating a collaborative environment where brands can interact with their most loyal customers to find out what drives and inspires them.
Power brands’ success.
With KLC, our clients can have more vision and direction than ever before and make insight-driven decisions faster than they ever thought possible.
Answer relevant questions.
From survey results to qualitative insights, there is never a shortage of interesting, complex, and thought-provoking questions to analyze and answer at KLC, no matter what department you’re in.
Own your work.
Employees at every level are empowered to own their work from start to finish, and learn all aspects of the company, helping us be as effective as possible and make a measurable impact on the market research industry.
Work with brilliant people.
At KLC, we don’t just hire smart people. We hire energetic, enthusiastic people who thrive in an open environment where they can be creative, innovative – and of course collaborative – and have a real impact on clients by providing strong, impactful insights…Shining Stars.
Eat good food.
We genuinely like each other at KLC. One of our company rituals is to have a monthly team lunch, where we order fine cuisine from one of the many local restaurants, and bond by chatting about whatever is on our minds – though we do like to watch TV sometimes as well, and fire up the Netflix from time to time.
Join the KLC Family.
When you’re part of the KLC team, you’re part of a family. We go to bat for each other, we’re on the same team and we care. Leave competition at the door. We’re all here to do amazing things together.
Below are our open positions:
Job Title: Associate Qualitative Research Manager
KL Communications is a fast-growing market research firm driven by innovation and dedicated to building and maintaining Market Research Online Co-Creation Communities. We conduct qualitative research through our proprietary CrowdWeaving platform in conjunction with ideation sessions, collaborative studies, and quantitative methods, to help our clients create and bring to market new products and services.
The Associate Qualitative Research Manager would support the Community Management team with the daily administration of multiple online co-creation communities, including administering and monitoring content, administering surveys, and data and member management.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update member databases across all active research communities
- Monitor community email accounts and respond to member inquiries
- Draft and send out weekly eLetters to members across all active communities
- Post weekly content updates
- Participate in community postings, as yourself and avatars, to generate discussion and engage members
- Survey planning and design
- Data tabulation programming
- Support member recruitment and retention efforts, and community refreshment processes
- Manage technical community administration tasks such as workspace setup, permissions, incentive administration, and content publishing.
- Generate reports when necessary
- 1-2 years relevant market research experience (includes college-level coursework), with a focus on qualitative research or equivalent qualitatively focused skillset
- Experience interacting in online community tools such as blogs, social news, video/photo sharing, social networking applications, widgets/gadgets, viral marketing campaigns, user-generated content and podcasts
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent and proven project management and time management skills, ability to set priorities and manage expectations
- Strong analytic skills and instincts, with excellent attention to detail
- Works effectively individually or in teams
- Takes initiative, is self motivated
- Tech savvy, knowledge of HMTL a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of qualitative research methods, quantitative research knowledge and database management a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Potential to work from home post-pandemic
- Opportunity to work with driven, talented professionals and exceptional clients
- Contribute and share in the success and innovation of a small but growing company
If you are interested:
Please send a cover letter with your resume to [email protected], attn: Lisa.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in KL Communications, Inc. and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Are you a good fit?